SPKRMAN - Mark Potts. I want my money NOW and an explanation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
you have no purpose in this or any other thread regarding me.
If you have to ask the above question, you haven't been actually paying attention to the thread(s)... you have just been slinging BS, as usual.

image_321.gif

only because your a dumbass //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Dude I am trying to be nice but your making it hard, I just deleted the PM in which you sent me your number. You never picked up. Then I said I called and you sent me back a PM that asked if I was in the 972 area code, and I said yes, you said you'd pick up later. Later on that day you answered and we talked while I was pulling in to work, and it was either that day or the next that I called you from a friends house. Ask Ryan Bedfod off this forum I was at his house when I called you and we spoke. He heard the whole conversation, and he posts on here from time to time, I can call him right now and have him make a post confirming this. Dude please dont lie like this it isnt cool I DID talk to you on the phone and if you deny that your a lair. I sent more than 1 PM that NEVER went answerd, as in the PM's in which I requested pics of the lips of the wheels in full detail. Dont make this look any worse than it already is. Its not my fault paypal is jerking you around. I sent you a deposit. Normally you keep the deposit untill the transaction is finished. You havent been honest about me thats why I am pissed. The only thing you said in that last post that is true is the fact that you said emails are preffered and that I never emailed you. That is correct. I didnt lose my job 2 weeks before I told you I couldnt buy. I said my position was inquestion 2 weeks. At that point that is when I told you this. I didnt tell you I couldnt buy the rims untill I got the call that I was "no longer needed"

Dude, quit trying to make me look bad buy lying. Its not going to happen, Your the one that didnt keep my deposit and took over 20 days to send it back. Dont make this worse than it is. I got my money. You got this deal done. Not my fault you dont know how to be a good seller. Now drop it. I am not trying to start a **** fest. Bottom line is, you could have been more honest and quicker to respond during the deal. Now your just flat out lying. Thanks for sending my money back, thats all I wanted. We dont need to go back and forth, and you can try all you want to soil my rep, but plenty of people on here know me off line and know I am a good guy. If you think you can make up lies about me and say **** to keep people from buying stuff from me, you are sorely mistaken, this is due to the fact I most likely wont be selling or buying stuff on here due to these last few bad transactions. Thank you for your time.

What happened to "called many times"? We spoke once, before you sent any $, and that was it.

Normally you keep the deposit, sure, and normally its not refundable. If you would have told me you couldn't pay for them when you knew you couldn't pay for them, I would have sent the refund right then. You said you lost your job long before you said "my mom told me I can't buy the rims"... which was the offcial reason for not following through.

What happened to "called many times"? We spoke once, before you sent any $, and that was it.
I did call many times, 2 went answerd and thats when we spoke....
Wait mane hold up.... In your last post you just said this

You never called me, and I never spoke to you on the phone. You only sent PM's... even though I told you emails are preferred and checked more often...
Now all of a sudden we spoke??!?!?!

What is it marky boy. You mother****in liar.

I want this thread to end quit making it worse.

Normally you keep the deposit, sure, and normally its not refundable. If you would have told me you couldn't pay for them when you knew you couldn't pay for them, I would have sent the refund right then. You said you lost your job long before you said "my mom told me I can't buy the rims"... which was the offcial reason for not following through.
My mom advised me not to buy the rims, due to the fact that I needed money incase I did lose my job. In which I did. At that point I took her advice and backed out of the deal as soon as I new it would be unreasonable to spend money on rims if I had no source on income. Quit trying to make this worse than it is, you have already lied a few times in this thread.

I did call many times, 2 went answerd and thats when we spoke....
Wait mane hold up.... In your last post you just said this

Now all of a sudden we spoke??!?!?!

What is it marky boy. You mother****in liar.

I want this thread to end quit making it worse.

You were referring to calling/PM'ing about the refund, not before you ever sent any $. You acted like you called and PM'd me everyday about getting your $ back, which is not the case.

You have stretched the truth, straight came up with BS, said you were gong to buy something you had no intention on buying... and tried to tarnish my rep.

That = bad buyer.

You were referring to calling/PM'ing about the refund, not before you ever sent any $. You acted like you called and PM'd me everyday about getting your $ back, which is not the case.
You have stretched the truth, straight came up with BS, said you were gong to buy something you had no intention on buying... and tried to tarnish my rep.

That = bad buyer.

Another lie, I never said anything about calling you about a refund, I never called in request of a refund, only flooded your PM box with PM's when you wouldnt respond to the previous PM's.

Its been said before, I wanted to buy the rims, but couldnt when I lost my job, thats the truth. Ask any one who knows me locally...... Ask ryan he was the one that helped send the money.

Explain to me how I "acted" like I called - hahaha

The only one acting here is you.

Why would I send you money, if I wasnt intending to buy. I wouldnt waste 360 bucks to tarnish your rep, your cheaper than that marky boy. I sent the deposit because I wanted the rims, and you said you had other people asking.

That = bad buyer.
Pot: You're black

Kettle: Shiiiieeett...am I?

Pot: Yep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

B_Campbell

10+ year member
INC DFW