SPKRMAN - Mark Potts. I want my money NOW and an explanation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another lie, I never said anything about calling you about a refund, I never called in request of a refund, only flooded your PM box with PM's when you wouldnt respond to the previous PM's.
Its been said before, I wanted to buy the rims, but couldnt when I lost my job, thats the truth. Ask any one who knows me locally...... Ask ryan he was the one that helped send the money.

Explain to me how I "acted" like I called - hahaha

The only one acting here is you.

Why would I send you money, if I wasnt intending to buy. I wouldnt waste 360 bucks to tarnish your rep, your cheaper than that marky boy. I sent the deposit because I wanted the rims, and you said you had other people asking.
I'm sure you intended on buying... but right when you decided NOT to buy, you should have asked for a refund... not say "I'll come up with the $ any way I can, I really want those rims!"... and then startng threads about how many PM's youhave sent, when you sent one... and again, "flooding my inbox" with 2 PM's... and "calling many times" when you called 3 times and I spoke to you once, before any of this even took place.

Am I going to start a thread about how you gave me the runaround and kept me from actually selling... no, because there is no need. Just like there was no need for this thread.

I'm sure you intended on buying... but right when you decided NOT to buy, you should have asked for a refund... not say "I'll come up with the $ any way I can, I really want those rims!"... and then startng threads about how many PM's youhave sent, when you sent one... and again, "flooding my inbox" with 2 PM's... and "calling many times" when you called 3 times and I spoke to you once, before any of this even took place.
Am I going to start a thread about how you gave me the runaround and kept me from actually selling... no, because there is no need. Just like there was no need for this thread.
We have spoken more than once on the phone, and I have called more than 3 times. But its nice to see you half way from lying, a few minutes ago you said I never called.

The moment I new I couldnt buy those rims, I told you Mark. Quit lying!

BTW, I just deleted my outbox, in which 5 messages were sent to you in the last week reguarding the money. QUIT LYING MARK

We have spoken more than once on the phone, and I have called more than 3 times. But its nice to see you half way from lying, a few minutes ago you said I never called.
The moment I new I couldnt buy those rims, I told you Mark. Quit lying!

BTW, I just deleted my outbox, in which 5 messages were sent to you in the last week reguarding the money. QUIT LYING MARK

You said your mom said it wasn't a good idea to buy them...

1 pm on - wednesday, friday, sunday, tuesday... and one today to give your email addy to send the $ to. All that I was here to reply to were replied to.

You called before you even sent the deposit. I don't recall speaking to you any other time...

Regardless, you have your $ back... and its over with.

mark is just a greasy bastard imo i dealt with him and it was the only [ out of 4 ] deal that gave me a headache here on ca.com

he blames others on every deal then slanders them when he is to blame.

get it together mark mabye someday you will learn how to be a man

hey spkrman like my new sig? LOL

mark is just a greasy bastard imo i dealt with him and it was the only [ out of 4 ] deal that gave me a headache here on ca.com
he blames others on every deal then slanders them when he is to blame.

get it together mark mabye someday you will learn how to be a man

hey spkrman like my new sig? LOL
please go away... you have 2 woofers and pad for one the deal is done...

You come out on top in the deal and call me a scammer... and then the sig... thats real class right there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

B_Campbell

10+ year member
INC DFW
B_Campbell
Texas *****
Start date
Participants