SPKRMAN - Mark Potts. I want my money NOW and an explanation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
the problem was with paypal, not with me.
Dude you never called them, it took like 20 days... You also told me you didnt have any money to send and you needed to tell a box. If you were to lazy to call them that seems like a freakin' problem to me.

Dude you never called them, it took like 20 days... You also told me you didnt have any money to send and you needed to tell a box. If you were to lazy to call them that seems like a freakin' problem to me.

I did call them? What are you talking about?

I didn't say I needed to sell a box to refund you, I said I didn't want to come out of that $ to refund you...

Perhaps if you would have said straight up "I don't want the rims" instead of dropping "hints" I wouldn't have assumed you were gong to make good on the deal.

I did call them? What are you talking about?
I didn't say I needed to sell a box to refund you, I said I didn't want to come out of that $ to refund you...

Perhaps if you would have said straight up "I don't want the rims" instead of dropping "hints" I wouldn't have assumed you were gong to make good on the deal.
I did say stright up, and why are you *****in' about the deal you got 1/4th the money you spent on the wheels outta the deal, and with the way money is such a problem with you. Thats alot of money. I begged you to call them and hold up let me see if I remeber this... You said I'll give it a few days and if doesnt clear THEN I will call. Dude come on now, you know you were in the wrong with this deal. I had to make a thread for you to "come back", It just so happens you come back the day I make the thread. Just like last time I made a thread you magiclly reappeard and said that some one refferd you. Pretty impressive. And you did say something along the lines of selling a box would help. You also told me that you'd refund all my money if I helped to sell the rims. Dont blame your faults on paypal. Thats a classic way of trying to slither out of a bad deal. You know what you did wrong. Dont deny it. The reason this thread was made was becuase you were under suspicion for being a scammer. If the deal would have be legit I wouldnt have made the thread. Thats not me I dont waste the time unless I think something is up. I gave you 20 someodd ****ing days to get my money back. Sounds like more than enough. And why would I have to wait on another transaction to clear so you could get money to send back. Do you know what a deposit is?????? I have other bad deals on here that take weeks to get my money here, but this one was fishy thats why I made the thread. Hopefully this thread wont be deleted. People need to know who and what Mark Potts/TCAB is.

okay so does he have ANY of your money anymore? Did you get the rims, and some of your cash back? Do you have no rims, and only partial money back or what?

***** u got toyed with by a scammer.

I did say stright up, and why are you *****in' about the deal you got 1/4th the money you spent on the wheels outta the deal, and with the way money is such a problem with you. Thats alot of money. I begged you to call them and hold up let me see if I remeber this... You said I'll give it a few days and if doesnt clear THEN I will call.
I called in the first place, and they told me there was nothing that could be done but wait.

I told you I would call at the end of last week... and now I get back, and you have your $... why you have beef with me I have no idea.

Dude come on now, you know you were in the wrong with this deal. I had to make a thread for you to "come back", It just so happens you come back the day I make the thread. Just like last time I made a thread you magiclly reappeard and said that some one refferd you. Pretty impressive.
I didn't reappear... I didn't answer your PM within 5 hours so you started a scammer thread. Believe it or not, I don't live on these forums, and people DO refer me to nearly all threads I reply to.

I was gone, excuse me for havng things to do other than sit here and reply to you on a whim.

http://realmofexcursion.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=8098

I actually got back late last night, something like 10:30.

And you did say something along the lines of selling a box would help.
No, I didn't.

You also told me that you'd refund all my money if I helped to sell the rims.
and I would have

Dont blame your faults on paypal. Thats a classic way of trying to slither out of a bad deal.
Classic? I don't think so... asked raisedin305 what happened, I still don't have my $.

You know what you did wrong. Dont deny it. The reason this thread was made was becuase you were under suspicion for being a scammer. If the deal would have be legit I wouldnt have made the thread. Thats not me I dont waste the time unless I think something is up.
Nothing has, is, or ever was "up"...

Why would I bother scamming you, what would be the point?

I gave you 20 someodd ****ing days to get my money back. Sounds like more than enough. And why would I have to wait on another transaction to clear so you could get money to send back. Do you know what a deposit is?????? I have other bad deals on here that take weeks to get my money here, but this one was fishy thats why I made the thread. Hopefully this thread wont be deleted. People need to know who and what Mark Potts/TCAB is.
do YOU know what a deposit is? Do you know that I could have sold the wheels to someone else, but you sent the $ first, and you continued to drag on about how great they were, and how much you wanted them on your car... you said you were going to come up with the $ one way or another. If you had not of sent hte deposit, I would have shipped the rims to someone who actually wanted them 2 months ago.

I don't like digging into TCAB $ for stuff that has nothng to do with TCAB... I paid my own personal bills/expenses with the deposit $ since you seemed so intent on actually following through.

If this thread must stay, let it be known that you are a bad buyer.

okay so does he have ANY of your money anymore? Did you get the rims, and some of your cash back? Do you have no rims, and only partial money back or what?

***** u got toyed with by a scammer.
you have no purpose in this or any other thread regarding me.

If you have to ask the above question, you haven't been actually paying attention to the thread(s)... you have just been slinging BS, as usual.

image_321.gif

I was intent on buying rims, untill I lost my job. We have already talked about this. Your business ethics are a little screwed up if you ask me. I was mislead more than once. Dude I just wanted you to be a little more honest like I was the whole time. I am not a bad buyer, I was honest the whole time and I told you when I could no longer to afford to buy the rims. Thanks for finally sending my money back, I dont have "beef" with you, I just wish you had been more honest, I am sorry you think I am a bad buyer, I dont really understand why. I communicated with you everyday and called many times trying to talk to you, you would just say "how much longer". If being worried about my money and being honest is traits of a bad buyer, then buy all means, I was/am a BAD buyer. And you were a very good business man. Lets just let this rest, I finally got my money back thats all I wanted. If you had been better with this transaction this thread wouldnt have been made, just like many of the other threads that have been made about you recently. You cant turn around and blame it on the buyer just because you screwed up. You wouldnt have other threads going if you had 100% honest and to the point about everything. My case is one of the many complaints, how do you expect people to believe you after deals like this man. I gave you the beneift of the doubt many times, I have even stated this in other theards, I recall saying something along those lines. Dont make yourself look worse than you already have man.

I was intent on buying rims, untill I lost my job. We have already talked about this. Your business ethics are a little screwed up if you ask me. I was mislead more than once. Dude I just wanted you to be a little more honest like I was the whole time. I am not a bad buyer, I was honest the whole time and I told you when I could no longer to afford to buy the rims.
Honest like when you said you sent multiple PM's with no response... when it was 1 PM with no response in a few hours?

Honest like when you said I had to sell boxes to refund you?

How about below, where you said you "communicated everyday and called?

No, you have either twisted my words or just come out of left field on more than one occasion. You were never "mislead", I was mislead when you said you wanted the rims, and were going to do all you could to come up with the $. I had others interested, but turned them down because you wanted them so bad. If you knew you had no way of buying them, why did you keep sayng you were going to come up with the $ for 2 weeks after losing your job?

You said you were going to buy them when you knew you couldn't, bad buyer...

Whch on that note... looks like you have plenty of $ to buy the stuff in your sig, but decided to go in a different direction with your $... more "honesty" from your end?

Thanks for finally sending my money back, I dont have "beef" with you, I just wish you had been more honest, I am sorry you think I am a bad buyer, I dont really understand why. I communicated with you everyday and called many times trying to talk to you, you would just say "how much longer".
You never called me, and I never spoke to you on the phone. You only sent PM's... even though I told you emails are preferred and checked more often...

If being worried about my money and being honest is traits of a bad buyer, then buy all means, I was/am a BAD buyer. And you were a very good business man. Lets just let this rest, I finally got my money back thats all I wanted. If you had been better with this transaction this thread wouldnt have been made, just like many of the other threads that have been made about you recently. You cant turn around and blame it on the buyer just because you screwed up. You wouldnt have other threads going if you had 100% honest and to the point about everything. My case is one of the many complaints, how do you expect people to believe you after deals like this man. I gave you the beneift of the doubt many times, I have even stated this in other theards, I recall saying something along those lines. Dont make yourself look worse than you already have man.
How about 2 deals, and something along the lines of 7 threads... both of them were resolved...

I sent your $ back because paypal is still jerkin me around and I don't know when the $ will be back in my account, not because you made this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

B_Campbell

10+ year member
INC DFW
B_Campbell
Texas *****
Start date
Participants