Speakers in a 2000 Honda Passport...

Participant count
  • Participant list

jcp42877

Okay, why is EVERY website I'm seeing saying 6.5" speakers in the front? Me and my buddy took out my stock speaker today only to find the 6.5" PolkAudio speakers I bought this morning don't fit...don't align..don't do anything.

We measured it from outer ring to outer ring: 5-5.25" at most. From WHOLE outer edge to outer edge was 6.5"

Every site says 4" rear upper panel speakers, and that's correct (we measured that too), but i honestly don't see how i'm fitting 6.5" speakers in that thing :/

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

In the past 10/15 years. I feel like the best sounding/performing speakers Ive ever heard to date were some Hertz MLK & Mille series running off...
The Deaf bonce unit are not mdbass, they are midrange drivers. They will play pretty loud from 150 up. I don't support the company right now as...
You are clipping at the HU, and as stated.. will eventually damage the HU if continued. sounds like you need a little more power as stated. A 2 ch...
Ill also add that, its nice to have rear fill for passengers and for that surround sound affect, especially for an SUV or a 4 dr vehicle. If the...

About this thread

jcp42877

jcp42877
Atlanta, GA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
jcp42877