Speakers for Audison Voce 5.1 Amp

Participant count
  • Participant list

Guateport

Miami
I was wondering if anyone could offer their input on speakers for my new Audison 5.1 amp. I have already purchased the Voce AV 10 subwoofer and now I'm being offered a good price on the Hertz HSK 130 speakers. I was considering installing the HSK in both the front and rear. Would the HSK 130 speakers be a good match for my amp and sub choice? Oh and one last thing, unfortunately I need to go with 5.25" speakers to fit a 2004 Volvo xc90. Thanks for any input!

I was wondering if anyone could offer their input on speakers for my new Audison 5.1 amp. I have already purchased the Voce AV 10 subwoofer and now I'm being offered a good price on the Hertz HSK 130 speakers. I was considering installing the HSK in both the front and rear. Would the HSK 130 speakers be a good match for my amp and sub choice? Oh and one last thing, unfortunately I need to go with 5.25" speakers to fit a 2004 Volvo xc90. Thanks for any input!
I would go active on your front stage since you have that ability with that amplifier and leave the rear speakers alone personally but that's just me. You can cross them straight from your amp you dont even need to have a three way active head unit.

The easy way out would be to buy the HSK 130's. What are you trying to achieve, sound quality? Don't really care? You've spent quite a lot on your equipment so I would love to see you go that extra mile and get a great sounding front stage out of it. What head unit are you planning on using?

You should factor in that you should deaden at least your front doors properly. Who is building the box for you? If they are very reputable they could install the speakers active and deaden the doors etc for you. I'm sure there are a lot in Miami, maybe some are mentioned on this site.

I'm going using an Audison Bit via HD to a the Audison 5.1 HD amp. I will be inputing a iPad via an iStreamer in the sound processor and also inputing my factory head unit (without plans to listen to it much, because I expect it to sound poor compared to the iPad) into the processor. I just want to have a ability to use the factory head unit for the rare occasion I want to listen to the news or use the car's backup sensors.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.