Speaker Wiring help....

Participant count
  • Participant list

dagan300

Hey new guy to the forum....

Alright i have a complete custom enclosure in the back of my truck with a jl 350/4 amp and it has 4 memphis 6x9's hooked up to it now would there be anyway for me to hook up two selenium horns to this or would it ruin the amp? If so how would i wire it?

You could run the 2 horns in series off of the front channels on the amp. I don't know how many ohms your Memphis speakers are, so I can't give you a rough idea of what your load will be in parallel with the horns. You should be safe running them in series though, because you wouldn't be overloading your amp. Most amps can drive down to a 2-ohm load.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.