Speaker Whine please HELP!

Participant count
  • Participant list
2013 mustang with basic four speaker system.

Pioneer apple car play radio.

4 Infinity Kappa speakers.

Alpine type r 12 inch ported.

Kenwood zr900-5 amplifier.

Heres the problem. When i turn on the car I get a constant whine that doesnt dissapear. The noise is remenicent to when your ears sometimes make a high pitched sound and you dont know what the hell it is. The noise does not get louder with engine rpm or get louder when i raise the volume. It is constant. The only time the noise is not present is when I only put the key in the ignition and turn the key to the on position without starting the car. Only when i start up the vehicle is when the high pitched whine is present. Can someone give me some advise. Its driving my girlfriend crazy.

Sometimes bad grounds do this. Sometimes you will get interference if a power line and an audio line run next to each other. Consider shielding your wires, tightening connections, seperating power and audio wires, re-doing your grounds, or even adding a filter cap (a patchwork fix imo) to your power wire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.