speaker recommendations

Participant count
  • Participant list

chirsg7

va
Hi im new here but i was wondering if you all could help me out with some speaker recommendations for my car, as i dont know much about car audio at the moment. I am going to buy 2 4x6 inch speakers and 2 6x9 speakers. It is complicated as to why, but my absolute budget for the 4x6s is 80 and my absolute budget for the 6x9s is 130. I listen to primarily heavy metal such as this YouTube - The Faceless - Legion Of The Serpent (HQ) with lyrics , but i enjoy other types of music as well. Any help would be much appreciated!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I have seen some Bose and Infinity systems have an actual crossover, but not in a Tahoe. Every one I have seen except for a Cadillac have inline...
Sounds like you need some power up front rather than regular HU power. Id run an amplifier.Front and rear speakers for the Money. Amp and Install...
I run Deaf bonce arnold 6.5’s. They are loud and in my opinion sound really good.
My guys got the cs in fine I'm not sure about the t1 factory amp bypass for the dsp and amps
I beg to differ... Been doing this for 40 years. I worked in a bike shop for years did tons of braze joining, yes, welding. Heat is heat and...

About this thread

chirsg7

chirsg7
va
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Sweet'n Low