Speaker connections

bushi
10+ year member

florida
Received my CDT's last night...cool!. There's one connection terminal on the speakers that is slimmer than the other (one fat, one skinny). Since they're not marked + or -, I assume the size difference of the terminals is the key.

Which size terminal is the positive?

Thanks

It's not going to hurt anything either way. But if you want to get the phase right use a 9 volt battery. Connect a wire to each terminal and connect them to the 9 volt. When you have it so the cone pushes out your set. Mark the terminals according to which side of the 9 volt they are connected to. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Positive is marked with a red dot on the cdt's turn the speaker upside down and look you should see it by the terminal !

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.