Speaker Advice

Participant count
  • Participant list

bsimp21

CarAudio.com Newbie
I have a problem that im hoping some of you could help advise me on. i have 4 of the 6.5” Skar Audio TX65 Speakers in my doors that i got for free and are running on a Skar amp. I recently also purchased 4 of the Skar Audio 6.5” FSX65 loud speakers along with a Skar Audio rp150 amp from my buddy for $100(pretty damn good deal for being brand new). I also just so happened to get 4 of the Deaf Bonce 6.5” Arnolds for a good deal as well. Now my question is would i be able to run all 12 of these speakers amped without it sounding like crap? Im afraid that they will not be equally as loud as each other. Can anyone give me advice on whether or not its a good idea or should i just run the 4 Deaf Bonce Arnolds.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.