Space Between Box and Floor?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Originally posted by jbl_marshall21 y would u want to fire it at the floor? well if u want to i would say at least a couple inches.
That's what the local shop told me would be best for sound quality, bass and so I could have a plexi-glass front to see the subs with a neon in it.

You need to throw your subs in your vehicle and let the subs fire in different positions...into the trunk, into the back seats, up, down, whatever. See what sounds best to you!

Hopefully it turns out that facing them towards your back seat sounds the best...then the you could have a plexiglass back and would be able to see the magnets(which isnt much on a W3, btw). If your worried about looks, just invert your subs if you wish.

But to answer your original question about how far off the trunk, about 1-2" is fine.

- Steve

I forgot to mention... it's a 2003 Toyota Tacoma Extended Cab truck. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.