SounDrive 2000w Subwoofer Preorder

SounDrive
Pro Seller

www.soundrive.audio
Lebanon, TN
The pre-order for SounDrive subwoofers has begun! These subwoofers are designed and built in the USA with American coils. These subs are designed to be a very efficient daily sub that excels at SPL as well. They feature a 3" 4 layer flatwound coil, 2000W conservative RMS rating, triple progressive spiders, and a large 55 pound motor structure.

Get them while pre-order pricing lasts at SounDrive Audio Store! We expect them to be in production very soon. Full TS parameters and specs are listed on their product listings on our site.

12 inch: $319.99 shipped

15 inch: $334.99 shipped

18 inch: $349.99 shipped

Official name still pending, we are currently having a contest on our Facebook page to determine the name, and the winner gets a $100 store credit. http://www.facebook.com/SounDriveAudio

j7asfb.jpg

going to be a **** fine sub.. good build house and its a good price..
Pricing will be going up (not a ton) after the presale though.. get them while you can //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Pricing will be going up (not a ton) after the presale though.. get them while you can //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
ive done quite a bit of prototyping myself, i have a good idea of what they cost and even @ 400 imo that would be respectable for factory direct.

Ok. Why your 15 over a FU 1800spl? Real question on a real purchase.
Pretty sure the 1800 spl is all sold out.

This sub actually models a lot better on winisd than the SPL 1800 both on spl capabilities and sound quality. Of course thats just winisd. Not to mention the pricing atm.

Pretty sure the 1800 spl is all sold out.
This sub actually models a lot better on winisd than the SPL 1800 both on spl capabilities and sound quality. Of course thats just winisd. Not to mention the pricing atm.
im not a fan of the higher QES designs. not that there bad. they are flatter and tend to have a more natural response but they efficiency is low and being a bass head i tend to steer away for that. granted the 15 could go in 5 cubes tuned to 40 and ******* pound

A budget friendly 2.5in is the smart move. I'd love to see a mmag 2.5in around $169 or less. Double stacked 5.5x1in base mags a .5in top plate a .25in mag and then a .25 final top plate. Make it a tighter gap and pair it with a decent 1.75in ww coil would be very strong,efficient and have a good amount of stroke. A cheap stamped steel basket would need to be used to keep costs down .
if only mmag's were that easy to design and toss together

So if I order today how long will I be waiting to get them to me? These look good but I don't like not knowing when ill have them. I just know Sundown kept pushing back preorders before and it ******!

So if I order today how long will I be waiting to get them to me? These look good but I don't like not knowing when ill have them. I just know Sundown kept pushing back preorders before and it ******!
Well the subs themselves are ready to go and we're just waiting on dust caps at this point, so hopefully they don't take much longer. I put the end of march as a pretty safe estimate.

Going with 2 of your 15's dual 2... I hate the 12awg terminals as that blows but heard you offer direct leads?? If so how much extra are they? What size are they??? Why no video of the proto you have?? Would really like to see the subs in some fashion before I drop a load on them ya know..

Going with 2 of your 15's dual 2... I hate the 12awg terminals as that blows but heard you offer direct leads?? If so how much extra are they? What size are they??? Why no video of the proto you have?? Would really like to see the subs in some fashion before I drop a load on them ya know..
I'm hoping to get some videos this weekend. A lot of people don't realize this but I'm in a really intensive program at school full time, 3 hours away from home. I don't get much time to be hands on with audio during the semester.

We do offer direct leads and different coil options. The direct leads are $20 per sub. Coil options are $15. 12ga leads aren't really an issue, plenty of high powered subs use them successfully. We just offer the direct leads for people who don't like them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.