SoundQubed

Participant count
  • Participant list

SteelKiller
10+ year member

Portland
Anyone have any input on this brand? I know they do rated power but what about longevity? Sound quality? Looking at the 4x100 to power my active front stage. Love the small footprint and reasonable pricing. I know you get what you pay for but it seems these days decent gear can be had with a smaller budget than the 80's and 90's when I first got started.

Well crap!!!! The S 4x100 was the one I was looking at!! I'm planning on running the Excelon 6093 components. 6x9 woofer and 3.5 mid/tweeter. They are rated 100 rms for the set so I thinking 100 per channel active would give me TONS of headroom?

Would you recommend the Pioneer? Do you think I need 100x4? They are super loud off factory deck power all things considered!!! Little nervous about the Brazilian amps, don't ask me why!!!

Always good to have headroom. I personally would go Taramps. I've had 11 and not a single problem with any of them. But I recommend the Pioneer to people who do not want to go brazilian.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.