SoundQubed

SteelKiller

10+ year member
May 26, 2008
Portland
Anyone have any input on this brand? I know they do rated power but what about longevity? Sound quality? Looking at the 4x100 to power my active front stage. Love the small footprint and reasonable pricing. I know you get what you pay for but it seems these days decent gear can be had with a smaller budget than the 80's and 90's when I first got started.

OP
S

SteelKiller

10+ year member
May 26, 2008
Portland
Well crap!!!! The S 4x100 was the one I was looking at!! I'm planning on running the Excelon 6093 components. 6x9 woofer and 3.5 mid/tweeter. They are rated 100 rms for the set so I thinking 100 per channel active would give me TONS of headroom?

OP
S

SteelKiller

10+ year member
May 26, 2008
Portland
Would you recommend the Pioneer? Do you think I need 100x4? They are super loud off factory deck power all things considered!!! Little nervous about the Brazilian amps, don't ask me why!!!

Popwarhomie

Team Lethal Pressure
Jan 22, 2010
Florida
Always good to have headroom. I personally would go Taramps. I've had 11 and not a single problem with any of them. But I recommend the Pioneer to people who do not want to go brazilian.

OP
S

SteelKiller

10+ year member
May 26, 2008
Portland
Thanks!!!! I like the price of the Pioneer too!!! Any thoughts on Kenwood High Deffinition Audio amps? Just a gimmick?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Trending topics

Latest classifieds