Soundqubed VS Rockford Fosgate

SQ if you have the power or will upgrade to the recomended power eventually. Just because it calls for 1200w doesnt mean that's what it has to have. You could get a decent amp that does a clean 1000 watts and will be impressed with that SQ sub. Look in the classifieds for amps. That ED Nine.1 would of slam that SQ. It was a steal of a deal.

Ok i think that would look nice, and yea if you could that would be great!
You can PM CSCstang the space you are willing to give up, and he can give you some advice. Need measurements in Depth x width x height. Port needs to be 4-6 inches away from rear hatch for optimal loading if you want it loud.

Hey guys, well a lot has changed since I first started this post. I had decided to go with 2 Soundqubed HDS212's BUT they are currently out of stock, so i just bought 2 american bass XD's, an Audiopipe APCL-1500, and i just built my box tuned at 32 hz. I hope i made the right decision on my first build. Let me know what you guys think about this setup!

Hey guys, well a lot has changed since I first started this post. I had decided to go with 2 Soundqubed HDS212's BUT they are currently out of stock, so i just bought 2 american bass XD's, an Audiopipe APCL-1500, and i just built my box tuned at 32 hz. I hope i made the right decision on my first build. Let me know what you guys think about this setup!
Should be very decent output if the box is right. You got the dual 4 version, yes? And pics, please!

Wouldn't recommend Audiopipe, but it will suffice and should be more than great for your needs.

Pictures! Videos! Glad you finally got into the world of car audio!

well i have a friend who has an 02 explorer as well, 2 p3s in a box tuned to 30 hz, using a skar 2000.1 amp, and he set off 8 car alarms at once with it, as for soundqubed ive never had any experience with
I literally loled //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

My box construction:

Box looks good. IMO you should have gone with single 15" HDC series for the money, but the entry level AB stuff should perform OK. Lots of people have good luck with those amps, but you hear about quite a few failures as well. Hope you bought from a shop that'll honor a warranty if it comes to it.

Box looks good //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I bet all the SQ fans are upset that it was even considered with Rockford, haha

Brand loyalty is definitely strong in the car audio community

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.