Soundqubed Products

DD Over priced? yes they are. Good Products? Yes they are.
Soundqubed is price more inline with the competition. The guy didn't ask how low the subs go, he asked if they are a good brand. Which they are....

Though if he wants LOW BASS, there are better options. If he wants to get LOUD, Soundqubed HDC3's and HDC4's are up there...
The buildhouse is decent. They sound terrible. Not a single one of them ive used or test has even came close to the parameters given.

They use good cones and coils. They aren't bad but id recommend a handful of products before hand.

I just sold a hdc3. Rebuilt my woofer to a dual 1 gained 1db and its better in every way. Not to mention the hdc-3 smoked after the show.

The fi ssd is a killer woofer. The bl is 25 bucks more..

No, I don't have them yet. I currently have 2 12" rockfordfosgate P3's on a RF 1000 watt amp, and they just don't sound good to me anymore. I been researching different subs, and I've been going back and forth between Soundqubed, Crescendo, and Sundown. I seen a couple of videos done by GP Car audio using Soundqubed equipment, and that's what made me ask about the quality of their products. I'm basically working with a $2800 budget, and an empty trunk. When it comes to car audio I'm a novice, I will gladly listen to the thoughts of the more experienced members on this forum.

No, I don't have them yet. I currently have 2 12" rockfordfosgate P3's on a RF 1000 watt amp, and they just don't sound good to me anymore. I been researching different subs, and I've been going back and forth between Soundqubed, Crescendo, and Sundown. I seen a couple of videos done by GP Car audio using Soundqubed equipment, and that's what made me ask about the quality of their products. I'm basically working with a $2800 budget, and an empty trunk. When it comes to car audio I'm a novice, I will gladly listen to the thoughts of the more experienced members on this forum.
Its not the sub that makes the setup sound good, its the box design. Sounds like you have a pretty crappy box design.

100000000000% FALSE!!! They're a good top quality brand
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Your comment is false. For subwoofers, they are a typical off the shelf chinese sub. mediocre but still performs decently for the money. Far from top quality. Their amps are quality like the rest of the korean board rebadging companies out there good quality but nothing new or special.

Not a soundqubed hater by all means i had 4 hdc3 18s before. good subs but there are WAAAAY better out there.

You can get better equipment than soundqubed. The box will need to be designed around your space, subs and goals. On that budget, pair of SSA icons 10 or 12s on a Banda 3k. You gonna needed some electrical upgrades too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its not the sub that makes the setup sound good, its the box design. Sounds like you have a pretty crappy box design.

Your comment is false. For subwoofers, they are a typical off the shelf chinese sub. mediocre but still performs decently for the money. Far from top quality. Their amps are quality like the rest of the korean board rebadging companies out there good quality but nothing new or special.

Not a soundqubed hater by all means i had 4 hdc3 18s before. good subs but there are WAAAAY better out there.
lol guess he's never had other car audio brands before....!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Bosshogg01

Bosshogg01
philadelphia
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Boomin_tahoe