soundqubed hdc3 15's

juanmgarza26
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Selling my hdc3's. I need to sell ASAP! I'm moving to san antonio and I need to rack up cash for rent and deposit.

I will get a pic with user name and date when my gf gets home with my truck. One of them has a scuff on the surround. I will show a pic of it later.

I'm asking $450 shipped for both. If you are from the San Antonio area I can meet you this weekend.

Wire is about 100ft of sky high 1/0 and welding 1/0 for $80 shipped

3 knuconceptz Krystal kablez 17' $20 shipped

Stinger volt meter blue. $10 shipped

Last edited by a moderator:
Still waiting for the response on the volt meter and RCA's
I paid for the subs 2 days ago and he even gave me his number and we talked a bit before my payment on the subs. I text him yesterday and asked when he planed to ship them and haven't gotten a reply nor has he been online. Seemed like a good and he is in the middle of a move so maybe he is just busy but if I don't here from him by tomorrow I'm going to try texting him again

I paid for the subs 2 days ago and he even gave me his number and we talked a bit before my payment on the subs. I text him yesterday and asked when he planed to ship them and haven't gotten a reply nor has he been online. Seemed like a good and he is in the middle of a move so maybe he is just busy but if I don't here from him by tomorrow I'm going to try texting him again
Let me know if you get ahold of him if you could!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

juanmgarza26

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
juanmgarza26
McAllen, TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date