SoundQubed Black Friday Sales Released

so stock battery upfront and agm in the back? people have mixed feelings about that some say its bad some don't, just make sure they have the same voltage when you hook them up i guess

When wiring a 2nd battery do you need to run the negative from the front one all the way to the back or only the + and hook the rear battery to a ground back there?

Anyone know how to track their shipments?
Click My account.

Login to your account

Find your order

View details

Click on the tracking number

Then you can click track at fedex if you want.

When wiring a 2nd battery do you need to run the negative from the front one all the way to the back or only the + and hook the rear battery to a ground back there?
No. Some people do but its been proven to make no difference in voltage and not worth the time or extra money.

That was quick.

LOL!

116lbs in 3 days.. But KnuKonceptz still hasn't shipped my package... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif

Ive ways seen it you match your runs from front to back both (-)&(+)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.