Soundqubed 7000

you're definitely going to be crazy when you're older this is like... the 8th big amp set up youve had
Lol and he said he was coming back with a small system says the big system addict Ha ha ! Ya agreed you will be a crazy old man lol I already am man !

Ya man you can just smoke a little crack ha ha ! I was thinking I might want to go smaller too just so I can get a little of my truck back . But as I was just driving at vol 58 there's no way I could be happy with less bass!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya man you can just smoke a little crack ha ha ! I was thinking I might want to go smaller too just so I can get a little of my truck back . But as I was just driving at vol 58 there's no way I could be happy with less bass!

DONT DO IT!

so now your selling the FSD's...??
The 7k is going in my new car.

Ya I am curious to see how it does too ! Fun to run new stuff too ! But I gotta say you steered me right on this hd 15k ! Was kinda scared after the first one failed on power up but I been beating on this one for about 6 months now and only got it wired at 2 ohm ? Could drop .05 for some real fun but now it's bulit proof and never get warm

Ya I am curious to see how it does too ! Fun to run new stuff too ! But I gotta say you steered me right on this hd 15k ! Was kinda scared after the first one failed on power up but I been beating on this one for about 6 months now and only got it wired at 2 ohm ? Could drop .05 for some real fun but now it's bulit proof and never get warm

Hell yea I still love Taramps. Never know I might get rid of the 7k and go back to Taramps again lol

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif I can't wait to be an old pervert.
Gut shots are amazing.. being old pervert is over rated TRUST ME.. I went to wife's job today her new employee was outside (she don't know me) I left bassin', she goes inside and said did u see that guy he had a really loud system in his car, wife says I know, she said u don't understand HE WAS OLD... wife laughed and said that's my husband and I know how loud it is cause I was in his car for 60 miles other day and her head hurt all nite lol..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.