Amplifier Suggestions please!

The best amp I've found is the Rockford Prime 1200.1 since power input is at the bottom ( 11.06"W x 6.77"L x 1.97"H). any amp suggestions that can output above 1k? or at atleast 700+ on 2ohms?

P.S. I'll post pictures and dimensions the amp location.
X7fyUxE.jpg
Current amp is Prime 750.1

for one you never said you were looking for a small size amp, you just said amp suggestions.

second the rockford amp does not do rated. most amps that are that small will not put out alot of power. if you want alot of power and a small footprint that isnt that easy. I know the alpine amps are pretty small but pricey. it would help if we know your budget, the size of the space the amp is going and how many watts you want to have.

also why cant you put the amp somewhere else like on the box? there has to be a better spot where your not restricted with space.

for one you never said you were looking for a small size amp, you just said amp suggestions.
second the rockford amp does not do rated. most amps that are that small will not put out alot of power. if you want alot of power and a small footprint that isnt that easy. I know the alpine amps are pretty small but pricey. it would help if we know your budget, the size of the space the amp is going and how many watts you want to have.

also why cant you put the amp somewhere else like on the box? there has to be a better spot where your not restricted with space.
The prime line are CEA certified to my understanding. And I have multi-channel amp to the right. Currently considering the crescendo 1500.1. a little over 9inches in length with enough room for the wires to be curved.

ugh im getting tired, i just commented on a rockville amp, that they dont do rated, yes that rockFORD will my bad

i still dont know why you cant put it in another location though but anyways that crescendo is a good amp. if it fits with the space u have then i would get it. gl

The rockford fosgate prime amps are good and are generally slightly underated. Most 1500 or less watt newer class d amps are pretty small in size nowadays. What is your maximum demensuons you can work with? Another amp very small in size that does rated and all more that comes to my mind is the pioneer d9601 and it is decently priced although i don't know how the sound quality is.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.