Sound Stream Prototype Woofer Install

and Zapco lol and MD audio
I still can't find those MD audio subs you were talking about. You said they were like the same as the Konaki's or something? Got any links. I need me a pair like you've got and I can't sit around and wait for your low voltage to finally cook them :p

Mmmmm, those look awesome. Why is it that it's cheaper though. How is it cheaper than the legit 7elephants website? How'd you find this? I like it alot //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I also noticed that they're dual 1 ohm though. How'd you get dual 2? I'm thinkin maybe 1 12" konaki D2 off that 2200 rms amp. Should push it nicely.

Is that website legit? The wholesale one. I added one to my cart and began the checkout. And before it would even give me a total quote with shipping and whatnot, it asked me for credit card, name, address and everything. I wanna know the total bill with shipping before I just punch in all my info lol.

We will notify you of shipping charges when order is received

What the **** is that supposed to mean? So I'm supposed to pay them for the woofer, and then they charge me again randomly later for shipping, and if I don't pay whatever price they name, then they **** me? Hmm, I do want one of those Konaki's. Just not sure what coil option I'd be getting and how the hell payment and shipping actually works with these guys. Seems a little shady not actually dealing directly through 7elephants. I just may give them a call tomorrow. Says they're located out of Cali or something.

Yeah id say just call. May be able to talk them down on a pair.
Well, even though they say D1, if they are truly D2, then I'd only get one because I could do a 1 ohm load. It'd be 1 sub off 2200 or two subs off like 1400. If that DD clone is anything near the authentic piece, it'll take gobs more power than it's 1200 rated RMS. So I'd like to have that nice headroom and be able to really slam it for a burp or two. Plus that'd just be cool running 2k to a single 12" //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

But yeah, I'll definitely just call them up on the phone and ask how legit their wholesale outlet is. It kinda scares me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.