Sound Stream Prototype Woofer Install

I can't wait to hear that setup again once they've broken in for a month or two. They were pretty **** loud IMO and they were stiff as a board and on 1/3rd of their possible power handling.

Once they're nice and loosened up and on that 3400d... god help that Pontiac.

dave or nick 1st nice work 2nd do you have that sweep on a hard disk? or is it digital??

can a cracka get a copy??

dave or nick 1st nice work 2nd do you have that sweep on a hard disk? or is it digital??can a cracka get a copy??
1. Thanks

2. Yeah, it's a digital track I made. Not a hard copy. I can send the file to you though.

Or for that matter, I can make any sort of test tones, sweeps, slow and speed up songs, or anything along those lines if you want. Hell, if you send me some change for shipping, I'll burn you a CD with some test tracks, tones, and screwed songs. I don't know why you'd want a CD though :p If your CD isn't skipping, you ain't loud enough //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

I cant run a sweep in my mustang :-( Me skips.
That and the fact that you were farting (literally) lower tones than your stang could handle...

no seriously though, you need to see a doctor. and possibly bleach the fawk out of whatever you were wearing a day or so ago. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Ah, well chit, I dont wanna go away from soundstream but I need the next step up from the T-5 line... give me ideas Dave.
The new SPLX is supposed to be real nice. a guy gained 4db doing a direct dropin replacing last years model.

****,I hate the n body trunks. it took me and a friend like 30 minutes to get his box in for a test fit. then another 30 to get it out lol
Ouch, I would say it took us about 15 or so. I dread taking it out for the rewire job!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.