Sound Qubed HDC3 18"

Participant count
  • Participant list
How Are These On The Lows? 28hz tuning? I had one of these tuned to 38hz in a 7.5 cubic ft box in the back of an eldorado it sounded nice but i sold it 2 months ago & i want to buy another around march.[/quote
It would sound better in 6 net cubes tuned around 35-36Hz with about 16 sq" per net cube. Save some money and buy it on our Black Friday sale coming up.

How Are These On The Lows? 28hz tuning? I had one of these tuned to 38hz in a 7.5 cubic ft box in the back of an eldorado it sounded nice but i sold it 2 months ago & i want to buy another around march.[/quote
It would sound better in 6 net cubes tuned around 35-36Hz with about 16 sq" per net cube. Save some money and buy it on our Black Friday sale coming up.
Is the price still going to be $330 on black friday?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.