Sound just lowers it self???

Participant count
  • Participant list

stealitall
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
easton,PA
Sup I got a ? I just got my system put in not to long ago and almost everyday if I turn the music up past lets say 20 the music lowers its self something like if you were in a Tunal but on the other side. But not the bass it stays the same dont miss a step as soon as I turn it down past that point comes back or if I turn it off turn it back on again and its still over 20 it will drop again in like 3 mins!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif

your head unit *****....my friend had the top of the line sony HU and it is the weakest HU ever......it would also turn itself down after he turned it past 25....he got a pioneer instead lol

My factory does that, and im not talking about the ones that turn down as you brake.

Whenever a song starts it's LOUD. after a few seconds it equalizes down

Pisses me off all the time

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.