Sound Integrity equipment

Participant count
  • Participants list

Mck76

CarAudio.com Newbie
After a friend used Sound Integrity subs in his home theater system (2 - 24") and the sound floored me by the clean, ultra wide band and accuracy of them, visiting the site I was looking at the amplifiers, components and SQI subwoofers.

I watched reviews and dynos on them. They seem clean, efficient ( for A/B) very well built. Not looking to go super high end though sq is the goal with a tad of L. No need for someme down the block to hear me, simply me hearing and feeling the music. No vocals and instruments then bam, a wind storm. I did that in the 90s.

If you have any input or have heard the product (amps mainly) let me know your take on them. They seem almost too reasonably priced to be a good choice. Though it's all about the quality installation, tuning, etc that make the sound into sound quality.
Thanks in advance 👍

Stereo Integrity is legit. I have some 6.5’s and tweets and love them. I’ve heard great things about their SQL subs and want to get one but have too many as it is. The amps look killer but definitely pricey. Nick can be blunt and ruffle some feathers but overall he knows his stuff and produces some great stuff

Thought so. Everything I have heard about their amplifiers has been good, solid and they do what they claim. I know they go for a little bit more then most.

Yeah but as you said Nick may bother some people but you will always get an honest answer on what he thinks. And as you said he knows what he is doing.

Home Audio is entirely a different Animal than a Vehicle with lots of Road noise and Voids to be filled to gain any type of decent SQ in todays vehicles

Home Audio is entirely a different Animal than a Vehicle with lots of Road noise and Voids to be filled to gain any type of decent SQ in todays vehicles
Completely agree. They make home and car audio. I had never heard of them before but did my research. Just wanted info as to what the car audio side sounds like and performance it has. The real world reviews I have found seem very good. I'm old school by a dsp is top priority in this build. I'll take that advantage any day. His was a dedicated home system sub.

No built in crossovers and class A/B on those amps? Not sure who still believes you can hear the difference from using pretty looking capacitors and transistors, but I suppose if you just want to look at this stuff mounted somewhere there's value there.

I'm sure the stuff functions fine and delivers as advertised, but there's no reason to use class A/B amps period.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...