Sound deadening

Talk to the man with the green name via private messaging. B-stock is stuff that has minor cosmetic defects that doesn't get sold as A-stock.

whats B stock? where do you find that stuff
Audio Technix Sound Deadener - Better than Dynamat - B-Stock

its their "sub-perfect" product, still **** good to me.. i didnt notic anything wrong, they say it may have adhesion problems. i had problems.. with it sticking EVERYWHERE i accidentally touched it too.. lol its great stuff

lol it is really nice.
You know he bought Atmos Audio right?

Subs are on their way.

How could you not consider this ****? This is a 12 =P

DSC_0041.jpg
i cant see the picture:furious: is it beefy?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

My b-stock had a little adhesive leak and that was all. I would highly recommend you also buy a dampener roller and also look up some tutorials. My trunk is so **** heavy from the Audio Technix it will only pop from my key popper and not the one in the car. Also look up some expanding foam tutorials if you want to stop flex.

My b-stock had a little adhesive leak and that was all. I would highly recommend you also buy a dampener roller and also look up some tutorials. My trunk is so **** heavy from the Audio Technix it will only pop from my key popper and not the one in the car. Also look up some expanding foam tutorials if you want to stop flex.
How much damper did you apply to the trunk lid? You aren't supposed to use the stuff to add mass.

How much damper did you apply to the trunk lid? You aren't supposed to use the stuff to add mass.
Needed to add mass because my hinges could not handle the flex. Used 2 layers of 60mil and 1 1/2 cans of foam.

How much would I need to do just my trunk in a 1999 Saturn sc-1? I also have a buddy with a 1997 caddy sts thats going to want to do his trunk for sure and probably more. How many square feet is typical?

How much would I need to do just my trunk in a 1999 Saturn sc-1? I also have a buddy with a 1997 caddy sts thats going to want to do his trunk for sure and probably more. How many square feet is typical?
1 roll should be more than enough to do your trunk.

Ok, question.
for a 1971 Mustang, how many rolls would I need of this stuff?? Wanna take care of it all: top, bottom, sides, and trunk I guess....
I would start with 2 rolls and go from there.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.