Sound deadening roof? What's recamended?

Participant count
  • Participant list
I just used the GT Mat quadro 250ml. It worked great man, bought 25 sqft off eBay for around $100 cheaper if you don't buy the whole kit.

just deadened all the doors on my truck with the noico stp black, not as stiff as id like it to be, the metal is thin and cuts the hell out of your hands, but its actually pretty good stuff for the price. used 7 sheets for all 4 doors and 2 sheets left hopefully will be enough for the roof.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I disagree with most. That **** is very sticky and only needs a quick wipe with isopropyl, assuming you aren't trying to adhere it to carpet or a...
I’m very far from a car audio expert; one only has to see my recent posts around here to know that. I am, however, pretty knowledgeable on cars...
1) That is correct. I bought mine from Amazon. Those were the actual links I used to purchase it. If you're budget conscious I'm sure you could...
Just got off the phone with Matt, that box isnt going to work, but ill put this out there..... https://www.soundoffaudio.com/ Anyone in south...

About this thread

Cbrwags

Cbrwags
Tillamook Oregon
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Jeffdachef