Sound Deadening - Reference Information & How-To Guide

Participant count
  • Participant list
Figured i'd bump this for two reasons. 1, so more people could see the guide, and 2... ResoNix Update!

So, long story short, we have been out of our CLD Squares for a while, were out of FD1 for a bit, as well as velcro. As of early next week, everything is going to be in stock and shipping. All standing orders will be shipped first. So, quick updates...

. ResoNix Rectangles have been discontinued. Frankly, the Squares are better per dollar spent. Zero point in stocking both and selling both if one is better in every way per dollar spent

. ResoNix FD1 (5mm thick CCF with adhesive backing) has been replaced by ResoNix CCF Decoupler 7. This is the SAME product, just with a total thickness of 7mm. Price is still the same

. ResoNix Squares Full Box is now a pack that consists of 30 Squares instead of 40. This is due to a packaging change since i requested the boxes to be a bit different for storage purposes.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.