Sound Damping

Originally posted by h2dav Does anyone know of a product as good as Dynamat Extreme and not as expensive because $400 to Dampen my entire car can't be worth it. Also if anyone has any suggestions where can I buy this product please help thanks
There is always edead.......not positive where to get it as I spent the money on the dynamat, but have seen tons of people speaking of this and brownbread and I know there are a few more products out there. May want to try a web search too and see what you come up with.

The stuff you want is in the roofing materials. It's an adhesive backed asphalt based product with an aluminum skin on it. My local store only has it in 6" wide rolls, and I forget the brand name. In some parts of the country they sell the name brand "Peel And Seal" which comes wider. You're gonna have to look for it yourself.

Theres also this stuff a guy makes, one of RM's friends...he's sending me 50sq. feet of it...lQQk out for a review soon..I will be doing one as soon as I recieve it.

- Steve

Originally posted by ss3079 Theres also this stuff a guy makes, one of RM's friends...he's sending me 50sq. feet of it...lQQk out for a review soon..I will be doing one as soon as I recieve it.

- Steve
are you talking about Second Skin?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.