sound dampenin?

worked for me but you need at least 3 layers for it to be truely effective
same here it has worked great! FOR WHAT I NEEDED IT FOR! i just wanted something cheap and that would work but i didn't expect much from it haha

sounddeadenershowdown.com and second skin
X3

And almost even more importantly, sounddeadenershowdown shows you how to apply sound deadening PROPERLY. Most people pile layer after layer of peel'n'stick in hopes of killing road noise. It's just heavy ass foil, it's only job is to reduce panel vibrations. Layer after layer just wastes cash. You need a thick foam mat ontop of the deadener to actually stop vibrations AND noise effectively.

it works for what it is, you get what you pay for
Notebook paper works for what it is for wiping my ass and you get what you pay for. Doesn't mean you shouldn't put down extra money for a 12 pack of Charmin.

Notebook paper works for what it is for wiping my ass and you get what you pay for. Doesn't mean you shouldn't put down extra money for a 12 pack of Charmin.
i just use the shower. I'm green.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.