Maxx-Link Vs strapping?

murderedtahoe
10+ year member

Mr. Low End Monster!
GA,SC
like the topic says, who has gained in loudness by going with an maxx-link vs strapping? people keep telling me that using the maxx-link and actually linking the amps would yeild more power and efficency vs the traditionally strapping? can anyone vouch for this?

so lets say i wanted too use 3 amps for 4 subs. so would an maxxlink make it possible for me to run 3 amps strapped to 4 subs?

you dont think ill gian from one ap30001d to 2 aq3500's? with the maxlink installed
yes you probally will if u can keep the voltage. but he was thinking that you had the 3500s strapped already, and wanted to see if u would gain by strapping the amps with an maxx-link

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

AGAIN sonic does the same install stuff for free as well! Get a head unit with 4v preouts and 6 rca preouts as well they will be setup as front...
It's supposed to be, that you're not supposed to be able to mess with/adjust your GPS settings while you are driving, because it's a hazard. A...
5 times so far and probably counting. How many times are you gonna post the exact same ignorant nonsense, and not actually answer my question...
If you can get the app on the head unit, im sure it could. Not sure how you'd get the app on it. However, you might be able to use something like...
You can get a cheap fuse block (Scosche brand) at Walmart for less than $15...why leave it to chance? Put a fuse block in and don't worry about...

About this thread

murderedtahoe

10+ year member
Mr. Low End Monster!
murderedtahoe
GA,SC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date