Sony rsx gs9... just an opinion on latest in hi res audio

most electronics are digital and digital isn't always better. the pioneer unit is capible of CD playback and flac compression which is very close to losses. the recording are @ 320 kbps not the head units ability to read the format, retard..i cant believe you refer high definition tv to better. any formate wether analog or digital can be high resolution. analog is just bulky. i can do anything with enough relays that a PLC can do..
Yah, RETARD, the head unit processor take that 320kps "recording", but it's actually A COMPRESSED COMPUTER FILE. DUMBVUCK. And it plays it at 4000, THAT'S FOUR THOUSAND RETARD, KPS. So yah, the sound is back in there. Audio, definitely don't know everything, but I work in Lenovo's IT dept, so I'd say since people pay me to program, then I'm not going to listen to a jackazz about a 320kps recording. LMAO. There's always been more kps in an audio file, you're apparently too stupid to know it's there.

again the pioneer uses 4 separate D/A converters this means digital to analog signal because frankly the output is ANALOG. the sony has next to no features. if you want any real expandibilitly you need a DSP.

i argued a while back about the DSP controls vs aftermarket DSPs and the pioneer is very powerful. 31 band EQ with a ton of crossover points and slopes and time alignment. each output has its own individual settings just like a 8 output DSP would. ive always argued that less DSP is always better.

Yah, RETARD, the head unit processor take that 320kps "recording", but it's actually A COMPRESSED COMPUTER FILE. DUMBVUCK. And it plays it at 4000, THAT'S FOUR THOUSAND RETARD, KPS. So yah, the sound is back in there. Audio, definitely don't know everything, but I work in Lenovo's IT dept, so I'd say since people pay me to program, then I'm not going to listen to a jackazz about a 320kps recording. LMAO. There's always been more kps in an audio file, you're apparently too stupid to know it's there.
you cannot replace what has been LOST from the orginal recording **** tard. kmsl its artificial and its distortion based on the original signal. its not a computer file. its actually 1s and 0s.. its called BITS. lol

Now you proved your a dumbazz. For example, when you hook up that o scope you supposedly use, you'll know that a KENWOOD head unit clips at 28. That's pretty commonly known STUPIDFVUCK. Just as ALPINE clips at volume of 31. Then of course after that, you find out where the amp clips, and dial back from there. Course, you know this because you have such a nice setup, and you've used your o scope so many times. What a dumbazz
ok..what do you mean i supposedly use it, do you want pictures of me using it ? lol

finding where a headunit clips isnt something you do more than once, no ****, good job on pointing out that. everyone knows that.

then of course i find out where the amp clips, yes, no ****. when you change your signal voltage when adding a dsp you have to reset your gains, so i used my scope again.

i cant believe i just explained this to you. keep calling me names, thats fine, there's a level of intelligence and professionalism that im on that you'll never understand. so again, you're making a moot point

ever unit has d/a converters. not all d/a converters are the same though. pioneer uses lower end units in it basic cd players but the prs 880 and 99 use some nice ones. the 880 uses 3 one for tweeter one for mids and one for subs the 99 uses 4 one for tweeter one for mids one for midbass and one for subbass.. the sony im not sure..

I am going to buy this head unit. I have many professional recordings at 24b/192khz to play. Any suggestions for a great power amp to go along with it?
keep it to your own thread earlier. Whats the use of asking advice when you dont even listen. There's guys that know exactly what they are doing and have been competing in SQ comps and won some that has given you advice but you completely disregard and ignore it.

keep it to your own thread earlier. Whats the use of asking advice when you dont even listen. There's guys that know exactly what they are doing and have been competing in SQ comps and won some that has given you advice but you completely disregard and ignore it.
I have no idea what you are talking about! I have been given zero advice on amps.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.