Sony 12" Subwoofer (XSL121P5) xplod

99transam

MS
I would just like to know how crappy these subs are.

My brother thinks that these are awesome subs, but I have to disagree.

Please leave pros and cons for this sub, maybe with your help I can convince him to save his money and not xplod it.

Well, it's hard to say. I've never listened to the XPlod subs simply because I knew that Hell would have to freeze over before I bought them. Send him a link to http://www.ubid.com. Last I knew you could get older XPlod 12s for $17 apiece + shipping. If he's hellbent, he could at least not spend a lot of money to figure out if they suit him.

They're called Xplode for a reason. Its not just a name its a warning. Unless you want to waste your money I'd say HELL NO, there are far better things you can buy in that price range.

there was a guy weeks back came though here.he had won and placed higher than any 5 people on here combined.his system all sony......

THATS CLASSIC.....I heard the guy also beat out JL and ID in the SQ competition...problem is this guys top 5 ranking was in an ARBY'S restaurant parking lot sound off somewhere in Nebraska

Too bad there aren't any Arby's around me now...I could use a beef & cheddar - or two //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Well, it's hard to say. I've never listened to the XPlod subs simply because I knew that Hell would have to freeze over before I bought them. Send him a link to http://www.ubid.com. Last I knew you could get older XPlod 12s for $17 apiece + shipping. If he's hellbent, he could at least not spend a lot of money to figure out if they suit him.
wow 17+shipping, someone can make a killing on ebay or anywhere!! exept ubid.com of course

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.