$2100.00

FX-1000.1D

RMS @ 1 Ohm(

RMS @ 2 Ohm(

RMS @ 4 Ohm(

Fuse Rating : 80A

$1650.00

Specs from the 'Sole Distributor'

Talk about overrated or just defies laws of physics with the efficiency. This is just another bandwagon that the wheels will fall off of in a matter of months, just like Pure, Shark, vvme etc...

My bad bro, I thought I replied on CACO. I'm moving in a couple of weeks, so my Dyno and test gear will be packed up this weekend. Sonido said they would send me a ZX-2000.1 when I get settled at the new place, so we will just have to be in limbo until then (unless someone else wants to Dyno it).
All good man. If you know of anyone in or near San Antonio with a dyno I'll take a drive to get it tested out.

Opti 2500 never new that existed lol

IMG_05042.jpg

Looks fimiliar

This amp put out some power pb xa3000

The guts on the nido look similar with some upgrades nice looking amp SM

Dude, I wish I still had that VLX-50...I don't usually sell my amps until they've been tested for output power, but somebody wanted that amp REAL bad and I twisted my arm to let it go. I have a good contact who worked at US Amps for many years, so I'm sure I can get one to test in the future.
Can't say I blame you, the mighty dollar coupled with a person you know will treat it well is a very persuasive combination. Hope you can find one cause I'm sure we are all curious about those things!

I seen the full dyno test was up on YouTube now.. Too bad he didn't have enough amperage from his power supply or a battery bank at 1ohm. Still does a good job. Does just over rated at 2 ohms certified.

Those who don't like the amp don't have to use it I guess.

I wouldn't put pa in my ride but we put a bamf 5500 on my buddies lethal injection cause he was low on funds .. We'll that was we'll over a year ago and it's still going strong stock electrical .. 4 gauge no extra batts .. I believe he paid around 90/120$ shipped and it's beating the **** outta that 15" .. In my eyes there's budget then pointless. .. And sondio mask is pointless lol .. 350$/400$ for one when I can add 100ish get a proven Korean beast new .. Or get something barley used... Etc .. Just not worth dropping the coin on. ..
Timmy did you ever clamp that pa 5500? I have the typical "nothing power acoustik" bias but hearing that surprises me

It's funny one person said Sonido will go the way of Pure...because Sonido makes Pure amplifiers. The organization as a whole is relying on the sales of the CEO and anyone who is foolish enough to try and help them is simply cut out and offered dealer price to sell online.

Essentially, they are creating a grey market and in the same breath telling resellers that there is no distribution model. There are many sites up now online selling the amps with minimal markups.

The amps for the mono-blocks do put out the power, no doubt. For the money, the mono-blocks online are your best bet. As far as paying dealer process, look online for a better price, there are minimal markups...and again Pure is going to win the battle.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.