songs w/ solid basslines for 30+secs

I use Bass Mekanik from the Bass Mekanik V5.0 album. IT peaks a little higher than your looking for but may work for you. It peaks arounf 50-52hz

i know what youre saying.. and youre right snoopdan everybodys just listing songs that have strong bass lines..

a lot of the ones i was gonna suggest are mentioned in the thread randomly.. get high to this, jeezy, couple lil jon tracks (i see throw it up in bass race a lot i think)

but try chamillionaire - drag em in the river..

its a constant 40ish hz tone forever.. hopefully its not too low..

its explicit haha, and the only other problem MAY be the commercially available thing.. but if you can find the mixtape messiah cds in stores thats where its from iirc.

edit: haha just now realized that the drag em in the river beat is lil jon: what you gonna do, just slightly slower so it might be a little lower freq.

as im listening to songs on my computer.. check out break da law 2001 of project pat's mista dont play cd.. there are some very quick gaps but i havent found anythign really without them yet

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.