Songs that sound good screwed?

moser64
10+ year member

wi
I need some good rap/hip hop songs. And since pretty much all the new stuff coming out ***** donkey dick iv been slowing down some older good songs to give them "new life" for me. Ones that came out real good.

Beamer benz or bentley- llyod banks and fabolous

this is why im hot- mims

move if you wanna- mims

i got it- gorrila zoe

motivation- TI

Whip it up- E-40

its goin down- young joc

my duggie- lil will

good morning hater- chamillionaire

ryhmefest- familiar faces

any other selections for songs that sound good slowed down?

Check out Chingy's "nike airs & crispy tee's" it's already chopped and screwed but it still sounds hella good..............//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif:)//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I don't understand you children. Why would you want music that needs to be altered before it's listenable? Avoid the problem from the word go by listening to musicians with actual talent.

Screwed is one of the dumbest things to ever hit the music industry. Yeah it takes real talent to slow a song down I really dont get it

Screwed is one of the dumbest things to ever hit the music industry. Yeah it takes real talent to slow a song down I really dont get it
It's a thing down south, something with drinking da purple drank and get all shitfaced & slow so might as well listen to songs screwed because you need to hear the lyrics twice to remember it!

Wait, so you absoluely want it screwed? I mean there are lots out there that actually sound good. I listen to all lot of music but if you want screwed I think Slim Thug sounds okay chopped and screwed. Also a group called DSR does some different sh!t. They are more so comical. If you want good production and music that can be listened to I would go with some of the older stuff. Wu-Tang (esp 36 chambers) beats and so does some of the tracks on Wu-Tang Forever. Seems like y may want some deep bass tracks with long notes so a particular track I listen to is This tha City by Pastor Troy and Murder Murder by Eminem.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.