Something to block the bass on my 3.5s?

Participant count
  • Participant list

620hpcrx
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I have a pair of Infinity 3.5" 2 way speakers in my dash and they kick @$$ at mid level volume but when I crank it up they bump too hard and hit the back of the tweeter. It forces me to turn down the bass on my HU which makes me sad. My HU is a Sony putting out 45w x4 and i have the Infinitys and my door speakers running off the front channel and my 6x9s off the rear. Is there something I can put on them to lower the watts going to them or something?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Are you saying that I should replace the jack on the headunit with a wire instead? Is that fairly simple? I'd imagine you would just need to make...
To members using an ad blocker, I want you to know that this site is not free to maintain. It requires substantial monthly ad revenue to keep it...
It would be cheaper, it might be easier to find a place to mount it, and you would have a ton of options if you just do two, 3 slot fuse holders...
Buy the 4 ch and keep the other. Usually on a 5 ch there isnt much of a substage, but there are a couple with a 1k @1ohm ch., but very few. A 5...

About this thread

620hpcrx

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
620hpcrx
Bellingham, WA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date