Some wiring help, por favor

Participant count
  • Participant list
I would recommend getting a wiring kit for a 500w amp or bigger.

Just keep in mind when you buy the kit, is this all you need or will you expand later. If you plan o expanding your system (more powerful amps, more speakers, etc.) get a bigger kit. if you want to buy everything separate here is a list of what you need for this setup, go with bigger power and ground wires, if you pla on adding more to the system.

power wire - about 20' of 8AWG wire

Ground - about 12" of 8AWG wire

Remote - about 15' of 16-20 AWG wire

speakers - I would buy a roll of 30' 14AWG wire

RCA's - 15' dual rca's (two male connectors at each end)

Fuse holder - 8AWG min, make sure to install this right off the battery, no more than 12" away. This should be the first device that the power hits.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.