Solid amp for dd 9512...

sharkman

poor bass head
Ok my sub came today. It's a dual 2 dd 9512. I tested and it's pretty solid. I have a 2016 dodge dart with stock alt and batt for now. For a small car and daliy what's a good amp for my sub. I know I can push it up 8k or whatever. As of now I have a mb quart onxy 1600.1d I used for my re sx18. Pretty cool amp for the $100 I paid for it. Looking for and under rated amp that can do a clean 2-3k without spending too much. Oh and what upgrades would I need for such amp

Ok my sub came today. It's a dual 2 dd 9512. I tested and it's pretty solid. I have a 2016 dodge dart with stock alt and batt for now. For a small car and daliy what's a good amp for my sub. I know I can push it up 8k or whatever. As of now I have a mb quart onxy 1600.1d I used for my re sx18. Pretty cool amp for the $100 I paid for it. Looking for and under rated amp that can do a clean 2-3k without spending too much. Oh and what upgrades would I need for such amp
Synergy Audio WFO 15.1D 2,000w RMS Mono Block - SSA STORE

other nice amps on ssa too..

like this SSA Store - US Acoustics Nick - Mono Block 2500 Watt amplifier

Let us know how that pans out for you.
Why not just stay with your Quart amp?
That was my first plan. Not sure I would be happy with the power after a while. The amp did really nice for the 18 but that was an 18. Aldo I was thinking for the power that this amp might require I might be able to run a bigger and more efficient amp..I don't know really.

What revision 9500?
Older ones don't need/want too much power..
I was told it was an k but I haven't confirmed that. KI believe k is the current line. I also have a 9500 g in the the garage...that's for the bronco

I was told it was an k but I haven't confirmed that. KI believe k is the current line. I also have a 9500 g in the the garage...that's for the bronco
yeah i woulda said xtr 2500 too but can't find them at decent price anymore, l looked around before i posted the others

I would like to spread out the money for this car best I can. $500 for an amp is not in my plans more like 200-300. I found a skar 2000. They look pretty decent for the money. I know some will try to avoid skar but I'm not in that boat. At least not yet lol

I would like to spread out the money for this car best I can. $500 for an amp is not in my plans more like 200-300. I found a skar 2000. They look pretty decent for the money. I know some will try to avoid skar but I'm not in that boat. At least not yet lol
I'd say the Skar is fine. That's what I'm going to get for my uncle when we start his firebird system

I have a hcca 25001 if your interested..
8371b2796732bbaa29834a8ab995df1c.jpg

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.