so whats going on with ct sounds?

Why hasnt this thread been posted on CT's facebook page?

EDIT: Nevermind found it.

Whats funny is when Coleman released his deadener. Him and I got into it in a thread because he was telling people how to use it wrong and didnt know any of the science behind it. Then after I corrected him started copying my posts and acted like he knew something.

Why hasnt this thread been posted on CT's facebook page?
EDIT: Nevermind found it.

Whats funny is when Coleman released his deadener. Him and I got into it in a thread because he was telling people how to use it wrong and didnt know any of the science behind it. Then after I corrected him started copying my posts and acted like he knew something.
That's what happens when you're in business strictly to make money and care nothing about the hobby.

I would rather make just enough to make a living and help improve and educate the car audio industry than support the race to zero and rip off a buildhouse to make a quick buck.

Looks like we'll see another name change soon //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Man i always thought the AT & CT amps were a good name. This is kinda sad to hear about this. I have a brand new ct 900.1 & 1400.1 so the warranty is gone now for all of the amps. Maybe I'll look into getting something else just in case then.

If he is going to try and continue business I don't see why he wouldn't warranty them. If I was this manufacturer I would simply flood the market with the amps already produced. If ct has 180,000 of inventory and the manufacturer goes straight to the public with 500,000 in product at a deeply discounted rate.... who do you think will get flushed out quickly....

Man i always thought the AT & CT amps were a good name. This is kinda sad to hear about this. I have a brand new ct 900.1 & 1400.1 so the warranty is gone now for all of the amps. Maybe I'll look into getting something else just in case then.
You should dump them like everyone did with their RD Audio amps before you cant sell them any more.

They are junk anyways. Seen a 7k go out in 2 weeks and the 4ch went out in less than 2 months. And ct sounds wouldnt warranty his 7k so he was forced to take a used 7k from the dealer as replacement.

why all this dogging on the 7k amp? Didn't Paul Kim say that CT sounds was advertising these amps to put out power they were not designed for?

You should dump them like everyone did with their RD Audio amps before you cant sell them any more.
Na. Not going to bandwagon like people do. Run them to they fry & pull the 11-87 out and finish them off.

LMFAO bout the dumbest **** story I've ever heard in my life

especially with the fake Paul Kim on Facebook

lololol

what kinda asshat ships product without receiving payment first?

That makes little to no sense, and in year 2014, I'm sure EVERYBODY has common sense

*shrugs* my 1400.1 was bangin for the time bein.

The ct sounds here in houston has had every 7k burn up.

Coleman has a warehouse with pallets full of dead 7ks.

He then tried to send those dead and more (good amps) to the main manufacture house trying to claim them as warranty defects.

In the end he didnt get **** back which after losing alot of his inventory he now decided to steal his orders.

why all this dogging on the 7k amp? Didn't Paul Kim say that CT sounds was advertising these amps to put out power they were not designed for?
Go ahead and buy one. I'm sure all these reports of them blowing up are just haters... you'll have better luck.

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

Go ahead and buy one. I'm sure all these reports of them blowing up are just haters... you'll have better luck.

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

Zed's where it's at anyhow yo. F them 7ks.

Zed's where it's at anyhow yo. F them 7ks.

Not for everyone, but certainly NOT the same antiquated class D circuit that China has been copying for every amp out there for the last decade or more and also goes along the lines of sticking with established brands.

I've had my fun watching Chinese and Korean amps turn into a doorstop with a puff of smoke.

Hell, even a junk brand like Soundstream or Lanzar is at least going to be around to honor a warranty a year from now.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.