so whats going on with ct sounds?

mandown_zps26ee0c07.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
that shits as bad as skar, if not worse.
So SKAR stole 200,000$ worth of product from his manufacturers? A couple mixups with shipping out B-stock products is a far cry from burning a manufacturer for almost a quarter million in product AND not honoring your agreement to take another half a million worth that was made on your order.

Who knows if this is legit. But I guarantee that if it was, Paul Kim would be talking with lawyers who would advise him not to do this.
Or he is a moron.
What court has jurisdiction? This is kind of the opposite problem that a LOT of companies have with their vendors. How many companies have paid up-front for products only to get a bait and switch from the far eastern manufacturers and are up a creek (RD, Diablo, etc. etc). I wonder if Jacob got any reparations for the X surrounds that all detached from the baskets? If he did it's only because he does enough volume that the factory doesn't want to lose his business. Smaller guys and "new" brands just fold.

If anyone remembers TC Sounds did the same thing (coincidence?) took delivery of a bunch of parts and never paid their vendors. I'm quite confident the Chinese factories didn't get squat because with international trade like this there's simply no court which has jurisdiction over both parties.

High failure rate on 7K amps. I wonder how the warranty will be looking on those now?

Another piece of shit fly by night cookie cutter brand.
Sure looks that way. Of course the next "new" company that starts selling the same Chinese made junk will come along and everybody will line up on their bandwagon. People in this hobby never seem to learn.

So what you really need to wonder is if the guy is being fronted 1400W amps at 140$ and selling them for like 300$ where is all the money going if he hasn't even paid for the amps?

So SKAR stole 200,000$ worth of product from his manufacturers? A couple mixups with shipping out B-stock products is a far cry from burning a manufacturer for almost a quarter million in product AND not honoring your agreement to take another half a million worth that was made on your order.

What court has jurisdiction? This is kind of the opposite problem that a LOT of companies have with their vendors. How many companies have paid up-front for products only to get a bait and switch from the far eastern manufacturers and are up a creek (RD, Diablo, etc. etc). I wonder if Jacob got any reparations for the X surrounds that all detached from the baskets? If he did it's only because he does enough volume that the factory doesn't want to lose his business. Smaller guys and "new" brands just fold.

If anyone remembers TC Sounds did the same thing (coincidence?) took delivery of a bunch of parts and never paid their vendors. I'm quite confident the Chinese factories didn't get squat because with international trade like this there's simply no court which has jurisdiction over both parties.

High failure rate on 7K amps. I wonder how the warranty will be looking on those now?

Sure looks that way. Of course the next "new" company that starts selling the same Chinese made junk will come along and everybody will line up on their bandwagon. People in this hobby never seem to learn.

So what you really need to wonder is if the guy is being fronted 1400W amps at 140$ and selling them for like 300$ where is all the money going if he hasn't even paid for the amps?
Looks like he has Champagne taste on someone elses budget.High end thief is all he is imo.Looks like he warned CT on the correct way to run the 7k's and CT sold them as something else.Crazt sh1t.

looks like the owner of CT sounds is trying to sell the equipment first before paying the manufacturer. Typical cookie cutter operation:

1. sell pre orders

2. get product

3. deliver product to customer

4. pay money to manufacturer

On another note, my version 1 AT Strato 15's are bad-azz.

One of our local storage unit "dealers" picked up CT. Every 7k he sold went up in smoke.
All those ppl are gonna get fkd that needs a CT warranty too.Disgraceful.I'm with you on running tried and true equipment.Best thing to do anymore.

A shame there's a whole bunch of nut huggers on these boards that have pushed the CT products. Makes you wonder who on this board you can trust for honest advice on products. Well Besides Mylows anyways :

A shame there's a whole bunch of nut huggers on these boards that have pushed the CT products. Makes you wonder who on this board you can trust for honest advice on products. Well Besides Mylows anyways :
Funny thing is most nuthuggers either have ran nothing but kicker type stuff before than ran the stuff they nuthug or don't even run what they nuthug.

If all you have ever ran is CVRs of course you are going to think it's the best.

Thanks

---------- Post added at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

One of our local storage unit "dealers" picked up CT. Every 7k he sold went up in smoke.
I've seen 7 go up in smoke since feb 5 in the same truck

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.