So now Ive installed the new amps

Polar

CarAudio.com Elite
Black Ice 2600.1d for the subs running at 4 ohms and a Black Ice 1000.4 at 4 ohms for the components. Im in the market to replace the Type S 12's. They are moving much more air but not impressed with them. My box is slightly larger than what is needed for sealed specs. Im thinking of some HSD312's now. Any input from you guys on this? They are in my budget. Id love to go SA's but they are out of my budget. My box now is sealed, baffled in the middle and each sub sits in 1.28(1.286578) to be nerd about it.

to add, I havent done the big 3 yet, I will soon and stock 95 amp alt.
You don't want to run HDS312s in a sealed box. You can get a tremendous amount of output from even a single 12" in the right box. 2 of them will slam, but you need to do ported - I'd do 5 cu ft for both for some decent output.

i prefer thosa sq's to the type s... it will be a upgrade for sure... lol get ur alt/batts right... if ur not against buying used youll probably get a better set of subs... i like aq/sq they make good budget gear to get loud...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.