So many companies, which to pick!

as well as I.. hmm.. Idk im still lost.. but my mind is at ease now that I wrote this.. Ik I will get more quality advice like you. Hope Rabbit/Ram/SPL tell me specifically

---------- Post added at 06:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 AM ----------

What about old skool Rockford H2? nice motor

This is the place to be for advice like this... Lots of screwin around but still a great place for help lol... Welcome to the site BTW

***The Hx2? Yes they can be built into nice drivers (Little more expensive then others thou cuz they are a 4" coil)

Thanks man.. maybe I'd compete with a 15" .. could i score pretty well with a single driver, rear seats down?

bassrace, i think is more my avenue tho.. Im not a burping man.. that seems lame

haha, im zooted..

Goondight.. Ill be up to check this tomorrow afternoon when I wake up.. I hope I get some more opinions!

This is the place to be for advice like this... Lots of screwin around but still a great place for help lol... Welcome to the site BTW
***The Hx2? Yes they can be built into nice drivers (Little more expensive then others thou cuz they are a 4" coil)
yep, hx2.. i think thats old skool. 4" coils mean the sub has more capable excursion?

for a 3515, its around 450 ish

---------- Post added at 07:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 AM ----------

and op remember, cone area is your friend

There are many other brands that build the same quality here in the USA and the perform just as good. They best part tho is they cost half of what DD mid level line up does

Are you good at reconing? You can pick up an aq,btl or sundown motor and put it together for way less than 400. Also if your looking to do multiple subs look into the sundown sa 12s. Super cheap and recones are 40 bucks. Hope this opens more options for ya

There are many other brands that build the same quality here in the USA and the perform just as good. They best part tho is they cost half of what DD mid level line up does
No company in 12volt uses even similar parts as DD. They spare no cost when building subs. Hell the material for the coil alone is the best available with no exceptions. That material is used for all of coils from the bottom line to the top. They also have the best reliability then any subwoofer manufacturer. I findbit to be the funniest thing ever when DD is subjected to such scrutiny about price. When you want the best spend the money.

AQ is a great option for lower budgets.

As for other made in the USA brands. Perhaps you should look a bit more closely at that. You may be surprised.

U should just go with what ever ufee will d the job...we can't really pick one specific because we all have different likes...if u have the money and want clean nice reliable subs go with tc

well okay, Ik that imtjnotu.. I know what I want, but I'm not able to look at each subs parameters and choose from those.. I want advice from those who have heard these subs in person..

Rabbit, do you think I should go used over new? there some nice woofers in the for sale section..

I gotta contact spl and see what he offers also!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.