So loyd Brings a few subs over.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
where are all the vids? is it all gunna be put up at the final closing of testing, or are they somewhere already?
he said some tommorrow but as far as now only those few that u see in last page or two...

omg 10g's to 1 btl12

and it lasted just under 30secs....hmmm does the mean u can bass race with

10g's of power 2 one sub?

it wont be a test tone cuz music has pauses and plays different frequescies so it will last alil longer

Possibly. If you're bassracing, I would assume you would be playing music close to tuning frequency which would reduce cone movement and increase mechanical power handling. That looks **** promising.

omg 10g's to 1 btl12and it lasted just under 30secs....hmmm does the mean u can bass race with

it wont be a test tone cuz music has pauses and plays different frequescies so it will last alil longer

my subs dont like seeing $10,000 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Possibly. If you're bassracing, I would assume you would be playing music close to tuning frequency which would reduce cone movement and increase mechanical power handling. That looks **** promising.
well with all that going on....i think that btl will last longer than 30secs on 10k

the only reason the btl stop workingcuz the cone was slamming against sider landing...so if u play something close to or around the tuning freq ...and if wat u say is true about reducing the cone movement..then those btl's are like ia20.1's

the company may recommend one thing but the real beast lie's within:up2somet:

omg 10g's to 1 btl12and it lasted just under 30secs....hmmm does the mean u can bass race with

yes you could, it was a mechanical failure (been said a couple of times), not a thermal... the coils were still very much intact. so yes, as long as you dont get it moving so far as to damage the coving assembly, you could do so. however, im willing to bet that you run into compression issues long before you send that kind of power to that sub //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Fun times fun times //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I think that my SAZ-1500Ds did a pretty good job all in all during the test session. I'm looking forward to going through all the pics and videos when they get uploaded!

Is there any MTX's in that lineup? i know they will get blown away by the competition but i wanna see where it stands .

im tired.. jakes amps in the rex = 150db+ didnt get a few things done that we wanted done.... that will hopefully knocked out tomor evening...

again im tired and i need a nap cuz im grumpy... more vids tonight maybe

well with all that going on....i think that btl will last longer than 30secs on 10kthe only reason the btl stop workingcuz the cone was slamming against sider landing...so if u play something close to or around the tuning freq ...and if wat u say is true about reducing the cone movement..then those btl's are like ia20.1's

the company may recommend one thing but the real beast lie's within:up2somet:

What is so hard to understand fukstik?

10,000 watts... legit clamped power... not rated power.

Uh durr.

nG

What is so hard to understand fukstik?
10,000 watts... legit clamped power... not rated power.

Uh durr.

nG
what are you talking about?

i think the point he was trying to make is that if you play something near the tuning frequency (less excursion) the sub could handle 10kW for 30 seconds (bass race), because it obviously handled it thermally, but failed mechanically due to the high excursion (30 Hz tone).

i'm thinking, maybe you quoted the wrong post?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...