Need sub ideas

I've never heard them in person, but, from everything I've seen on this site... I'd go with Fi Btl's if they are in the price range, by the way, what was your price range?

mostly spl but i still want it to sound good. I've been lookin at the 15" FI BTl with all options. I think this thing would be a monster. Maybe two 12s of this model but then I'd also have to get another amp to power these beasts

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I'd be willing to pay for a quality HU, if it meant that I can truly get the sound quality I need. I've seen some aftermarket ones that look...
A pair of American Bass Hawk 15s will slamm home as well. Just put in a pair in a good friends 02 T.Car in 7.0@31htz on a Cresendo Skyway 3k...
People didn't like ported boxes because the port noise and needing a bigger box. Therefore, instead of 1-sub in a ported, they would go with...
* The fuse at the start of the cable needs to be equal to or greater than the fuse/load at the end of the run. * The cable needs to be capable of...
Thank you for your reply. What if I wire in series for 8 ohm load ? Sorry for my newbie questions, but wouldn't it have better sound quality...

About this thread

ThumpinCRX

10+ year member
ThumpinCRX
South Carolina
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from