So im getting screwed over? PIC!!!

Ya man it was just such a dissapointment to open the box, take the subwoofer out and notice the spider completely trashed. Very dissapointing that i am very reasonable to the guy that i dont even know, most people would have been so mad they would have done alot more and could have been alot more angry than i was. I have been very kind to him and not said anything out of line to him and still i get the shaft man. Just $175 out of my very hard earned wallet.

I am hoping the guy will still give me the warranty, i dont know if i trust him to send the subwoofer to him directly though it would be just like the dude to "misplace" the woofer.

This kind of thing gives a bad rep to anyone who buys and sells on this fourm. It friggn disgusts me.

Maybe he should belong on the ban list as well? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif

wish i would have known before i trusted this guy man, i couldnt have bought from a less understanding, couldnt give a crap kind of a guy. I just hope i can some how get it repaired you guys have any suggestions? I emailed directed electronics and in order for me to get the warranty on it i need the reciept from the dealer he bought it from. How much you guys think it would cost to get this fixed? Anything i could do myself to try to fix it?

fuKCNIG ASSOLHE!! BAN the guy!!!! and good luck man..... and can u please make a post about him in the feeback section that way people know not to buy from him.

I will definately make a feedback post on him, if he gives me my money back it wont be negative thats for sure, but i dont see that happening.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.