So I just ordered 4 of these...

I ended up getting 4 10s, I ordered them in pairs, 1 pair showed up today....not damaged either!

I'm always talking mad shit about Chinese made goods but I'm impressed with the build quality for how cheap these are. They weigh about 10lbs each, the tinsels are sewn down to the spiders, the spider pack itself is glued AND screwed down, push button terminals, super lightweight moving mass (less than 100g) with what seems like a tight gap, bl^2/re /mms is .416 which is pretty darn high for such a cheap driver.

The main reason I got them is because they modeled up damn near flat (+/- .6db from 25-70hz) in about 4cf tuned in the low 30s. Group delay is very reasonable too, they appear to be some good budget sq subs. I just wish I could find how much xmax they have so I know where the low cutoff is. In 4cf @32hz they are at 10.3mm at 25hz

I ended up getting 4 10s, I ordered them in pairs, 1 pair showed up today....not damaged either!
I'm always talking mad shit about Chinese made goods but I'm impressed with the build quality for how cheap these are. They weigh about 10lbs each, the tinsels are sewn down to the spiders, the spider pack itself is glued AND screwed down, push button terminals, super lightweight moving mass (less than 100g) with what seems like a tight gap, bl^2/re /mms is .416 which is pretty darn high for such a cheap driver.

The main reason I got them is because they modeled up damn near flat (+/- .6db from 25-70hz) in about 4cf tuned in the low 30s. Group delay is very reasonable too, they appear to be some good budget sq subs. I just wish I could find how much xmax they have so I know where the low cutoff is. In 4cf @32hz they are at 10.3mm at 25hz
I free aired one on a alpine m500 and was quite impressed I think you’d be pretty hard pressed to find anything better for $13...longevity wise...idkkk

I just wish I could find how much xmax they have
For 13$ a whack just beat one til it breaks to get your answer.

1.5" coil 3000W

Seems legit.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

MattinMO

Senior VIP Member
MattinMO
St.louis, MO
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from