So I just ordered 4 of these...

Shipment 1 of 3 arrived today. ALL 4 ARE USED! And 2 are damaged. There was even an empty package of Dayton Audio binding posts.

@MattinMO didnt you have a damaged sub or 2 when you first ordered these? Did you return them? I'm willing to bet someone on here returned them and no one at walmart inspected them. 

20181109_184506.jpg

20181109_184556.jpg

20181109_184612.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Shipment 1 of 3 arrived today. ALL 4 ARE USED! And 2 are damaged. There was even an empty package of Dayton Audio binding posts.

@MattinMO didnt you have a damaged sub or 2 when you first ordered these? Did you return them? I'm willing to bet someone on here returned them and no one at walmart inspected them. 

View attachment 2209

View attachment 2210

View attachment 2211
That is really f’d up and slightly humorous. I ordered 2 more but not came in yet 

2 of mine had bent baskets but I just kept them and they gave me $10 credit but in your case I would def return 

Last edited by a moderator:
That is really f’d up and slightly humorous. I ordered 2 more but not came in yet 

2 of mine had bent baskets but I just kept them and they gave me $10 credit but in your case I would def return 
I'm returning them and ripping someone a new ******* over this. None came in plastic or with any owners manuals and they are all covered in sawdust. 

I'm curious how the next 8 will arrive. 

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

MattinMO

Senior VIP Member
MattinMO
St.louis, MO
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from