so called "off brand" in-dash dvd players

junk. My suggestion is you do not buy any in dash player. I have had 2, and 3 other friends have had them. Theyre cool, but not practical in any way.

I think I used mine for 3 weeks, then never watched a movie/music video ever again.

yea i've read alot of bad reviews for XOVision such as there being no dim at night, so u just have this bright ass blue screen of death type thing. lol

it really depends on what ur gonna use them for IMO and ur price range.

some of them have alot of features like boss

-6.2" DVD/MP3/CD Touchpanel Widescreen Rece iver with USB, SD Card, Bluetooth and Front Panel AUX Input (Detachable Front Panel)

thats alot of features but then u gotta look at what the cons are, every HU prolly has one or another.

for 230$ aint bad, but for say 50$ more u can buy something named brand with alot better features.

its ur choice i had a pyramid amp just to play highs in my car b4 it served its purpose and i didn't break the bank buying it.

pioneer p3100 or p4100

same ones just all touch screen..

are pretty good, im tryin to save up for one with a good navigation system built in though.

i have a jvc kw-avx800.. i really like it.. has a good clean signal.. great picture.. has a 7 band eq. .. i bought my boy a pioneer dvd.. i can't remember the model.. it has good sound.. but.. it runins cd's when he listen to them really loud..they don't ship but they vibrate it there and just scuff them up bad..plus it only has a 3 band eq that has preset settings.. i wish i would have bought another JVC for him.. the new jvc kw-avx820 has a detachable face.. jvc also has 5 volt pre amp outs... the jvc blue tooth also works really nice for your phone.. i listen to alot of music dvd's and they sound relly good.. with the jvc all you have to do is ground one wire so it works while you are driving... the pioneer you have to put in a toogle switch that you have to flip on and off which is a pain in the a s s ( when we travel the wife and kid like to watch movies which sound killer ... i don't watch.. but i love being able to listen to music dvd's while driving )

I have the AVIC-F90BT and it's pretty nice. No issues with the ipod playback, gps nav that doesnt use a hard drive, bluetooth, sd card reader on the front and its touchscreen.

I have a Jensen Phase Linear UV9... single din 7" flip out touch screen....

Only reason I got it was so that my son could watch movies on our longer trips. Almost went in the ditch the day I got it becuase of a Slipknot music video LOL... now I see why they have that park/E-brake safety wire I "went around" when installing it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.