Smoke and Rev MMats 500.2

DR_PIERRE
10+ year member

So far I have gone through 2 of these amps and in the last 2 months and I haven't even thumped them I don't understand, the rep on these amps are the **** but that is all this amp is. if anybody has a solution 2 my fire it would be of great help

????? has this ever happend 2 you ???????????????

How are you running your wire to your subs, series or parrallel? Are your subs DVC or SVC? did you check all of your connections on the amp? is it grounded well? Is there an inline fuse? if so, whats the max amps? Do you have any line drivers? do you have a cap?

Well 2 my nolige I have it all hooked up just peachy gold turmanal on my batery with 4 gauge wire in line fuse about 10 inch from batery then about 13 feet of wire to get to my amp remote and auxillaries is run down the midle and power and ground off 2 the side with 4 gauge ground wire then powering 4 ppi 8 ohm subs in parallel all should be good i hope

if you are running every single thing parallel, both voice coils on each sub, then paralleled all four subs together into a bridged channel on the amp, you would be at around 1 ohm i think? someone check my math? i used to run a mmats, and it put up with my bridged 2 ohm load fine, but these amps should be able to do a 1 ohm load, i don't think you're running it all into one channel are you? maybe try just running two subs to two seperate channels on the amp, voice coils in parallel, then you'd have a 4 ohm load going to each? maybe that'll help you see where your problem is. a fused distribution block going to the amp might be a good idea too, but if i remember correctly, this amp has a fuse on it already. did that blow on the amps?

You must have been droped on your head kid.(haha).Where i come from MMATS is like the best thing next to chevy dude.Check your self in you little ruff grouse...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.